Hello there! My name is Panos
I'm a computer engineer, Google certified Android developer and Node.js developer living in the UK, who's constantly on the lookout for something new and exciting to work on.
So far, I have...
- designed mixed-signal integrated circuits that were implemented on advanced silicon processes.
- designed complex electronic circuits and hand soldered hundreds of electronic components on PCBs.
- been an avid Linux enthusiast for more than a decade.
- published half a dozen papers in peer reviewed journal and conference proceedings.
- been awarded a PhD from Newcastle University in 2011.